Underfloor heating costs
When it comes to well-being within your own four walls, not only quality and comfort but also the price-performance ratio plays a crucial role. Investing in underfloor heating is not only an investment in a pleasant room temperature, but also in long-term energy efficiency and therefore cost savings.
We understand that clarity about the costs involved is essential for your decision. That's why we attach great importance to transparent pricing structures. With us you get a fair fixed price with no hidden additional costs. Benefit from our decades of experience and secure high-quality underfloor heating that not only warms your home, but also protects your budget.
Floor heating with screed
While we emphasize the topic of transparent cost management, we would like to give you a deeper insight into one of our most popular underfloor heating options: the cement screed option.
Structure and its relevance: The classic structure of this variant consists of 85 mm:
- 20 mm staple plate (Rolljet): A foundation on which the heating pipes are attached.
- 65 mm cement screed: Ensures direct heat transfer into your living space.
Depending on individual needs, this basic structure can be modified. Every adjustment is thought out to ensure optimal comfort and we want you to understand how these adjustments impact your investment.
Flexibility in construction: The basic structure of our underfloor heating including screed can be adapted depending on the conditions and requirements of the floor structure. If you want better thermal insulation, additional insulation can be added. The thermal conductivity group value (WLG) of the insulation plays a crucial role in achieving the best possible efficiency. If the available floor structure is limited, there is also the option of reducing the screed thickness. This flexibility makes it possible to optimally adapt the floor to your individual needs and spatial conditions.
cost per square meter
to 250 m²
from 300 m²
- Wall and floor breakthrough
- Attach and connect the distributor
- Installation of supply line
- Pump group for underfloor heating
- Connection to the heating system
- Staple board with impact sound insulation
- Edge insulation strips made of PE foam
- Staple the aluminum composite pipes
- Laying of heating screed
- Insertion of dummy joints
- Smooth the screed mechanically
- heating surface calculation
- Hydraulic balancing
- Underfloor heating control